GRAB YOUR SPOT IN THIS SPECIAL WEBINAR
Inkling Women's own Gemma Munro and Sophie Hampel will be back to deliver you an engaging and interactive webinar session to build on your learnings from ProjectMe.
We heard from almost 100 of you in the recent ProjectMe Graduate survey, and have identified some key themes. Both Gemma and Sophie can't wait to address these key challenges that many of you are facing and provide you with some practical tips and tools to help you overcome them.
In this session you will:
- Learn tips on how to lift and maintain your motivation and work towards your GOLD’s with renewed energy and enthusiasm
- Grow your ability to inspire and motivate others
- Develop some strategies to deal with negativity in the workplace
You will leave this webinar with increased energy and confidence to tackle those challenges with gusto. So don't miss our on this jam packed session, and remember, you can be live coached on the call, so lean into discomfort and pop your hand up for a truly rewarding experience.
Pop in your details below, and we'll send you a confirmation email and the link to join the webinar.
Date: Tuesday, 29th August 2017
Time: 4.00pm EST
Duration: 1 hour
How to prepare: your success at this session is mostly dependent on what you bring to the call. We ask that you come to the webinar with:
- an openness, curiosity, energy and generosity of spirit
- a willingness to participate and contribute
- a willingness to lean into discomfort