What is Ignite?
- Ignite is a two-day leadership workshop designed to improve your confidence, resilience, and career clarity, while also developing the skills to lead with impact and influence.
- We understand the challenges that leaders face; we stay on top of the latest research and have worked with thousands of leaders around the world. We know that many leaders lack a clear career plan, have less than desired confidence to lead, and are not aware of their own personal leadership styles. Many aspire to roles with influence but getting there feels impossible. That's why we developed the Ignite program - to tackle these common problems women face.
- Women who attend Ignite tell us that it not only transformed their success, impact and spark at work, but also changed the way they approach life in general. Participants tell us they are more confident, resilient and comfortable in their own skin.
Who is Ignite for?
- Ignite is designed for female leaders at all stages of their career who are ready to take the next step in their leadership journey. If you are unsure if Ignite is right for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch for a chat.
What will I learn?
Ignite is jam-packed with introspection, visioning, learning and growth. You will learn how to:
- Create a career plan that thrills you to your core.
- Develop a leadership style that is authentic, meaningful and energising.
- Influence and persuade others to achieve excellent outcomes.
- Become an invaluable leading voice within your organisation.
- How to maintain your energy, experience balance, and develop the resilience to overcome challenges and setbacks.
What is included in Ignite?
Ignite is a comprehensive leadership development program that includes:
- A two-day leadership workshop.
- Two diagnostics:
- StrengthsFinder2.0 - a diagnostic tool that will identify your top five strengths.
- Ignite 360° - a report comprised of feedback from your colleagues, providing you with invaluable insight into your leadership capabilities and development areas.
- Pre-work to help you reflect on your strengths, leadership style and career goals.
- A two-hour group coaching session via video conference. This occurs approximately four weeks after the workshop to help you embed your learnings.
- Lifetime membership to Inkling Women’s alumnae, a community of successful, like-minded women committed to getting the best from life and work, and giving their best back.
The Ignite program is outlined below.
What impact will Ignite have?
By the end of Ignite you will have:
- Dramatically increased confidence in your skills and abilities in the workplace, with a determination to seek and create opportunities to fulfil your career.
- Improved skills in influencing and resilience resulting in improved performance, productivity and enjoyment.
- Defined leadership style resulting in greater effectiveness and authenticity as a leader.
- Career clarity, captured in an action plan to manage your career objectives and challenges.
- Awareness of your barriers and how to manage these to achieve career success and enjoyment.
Across Australia our Ignite leadership workshop receives an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 from participants. See what some past participants have to say:
“Life-changing is a phrase that is often used, however in this case it is 100% applicable. The Ignite program delivers exactly what it promises - I felt lit up from the inside with deep insights into what is uniquely mine to contribute out into the world, and illuminated about what has been holding me back. I am deeply grateful to Sophie our facilitator who is a gorgeous mix of truth and heart, and to the amazing women I shared this experience with. If you are ready to shine bright and be a beacon for others to follow, this course gives you the tools to go for it.” Tess, AJG
“This course, Ignite, has made me feel so relaxed, comfortable and inspired to be the person I am, me. Thank you” Amber Gunther, NSW
Upcoming Ignite Workshops
“I knew from colleagues that this was going to test me. And it sure did! But this course isn’t about lightly skimming the surface. It’s about facing your fears in order to understand them, but not let that stop you from really achieving what you want out of life – personally and professional. Just bloody do it!” Nicola, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, WA
“Don't hesitate. Just sign up….like yesterday! I was unsure how much I'd learn, and whether I could/would want to lean in. In fact, it's impossible not to. Sophie is a fabulous facilitator. The material is genuinely good, no, make that excellent! It's very easily applicable to any situation. You will laugh, you will cry and most importantly of all, you will grow. Thank you for an amazing two days!” Adelaide participant, SA
“Ignite is a powerful two day immersion into who you are and what strengths empower you, how you see yourself and how others see you. You are given the opportunity to grow the leader within. To nourish and guide your inner leader so that she achieves her potential. This is an experience that nourishes as well as coaches. It is nurturing, enormous fun and impactful. I highly recommend these two days. It is not just another leadership course; it is a transformative inspiration and thought-provoking course. Ignite is clever. It uses the values that we women embrace in order to create sustainable change.” Margi, Qld
“The Ignite program has reignited my spark. My thirst for better understanding myself so I can better connect with others to offer help. It has given me the freedom to ask for help and support, to delegate and trust. Inkling Women inspire unstoppable women. There is no better program or group out there for helping you identify and achieve your goals” Belinda James, Affinia, Qld