What are the five best things about having breakfast with Inkling Women?
- A balanced breakfast - it's the first meal of the day, and sets you up to feel fresh and energised and ready to tackle that pesky task list back at the office
- Sophie will be MC'ing - she's our fabulous and fearless CEO (well almost fearless, we all have lizard voices right!)
- Exciting content with great take away tips and tricks - you'll be able to implement them straight after you walk out of the room
- Networking - we love networking, and we'll teach you how to do it even better
- Prize draw - great events have always got a business card draw, don't forget to bring yours along
More details about the content will be advised closer to the event, and so you don't miss out on us giving you the 'down-low' make sure you pop in your details below.
BOOK YOUR SPOT
* includes continental and hot breakfast options, mimosa on arrival and 1.5 hour workshop
NOTE: we highly encourage women and men to this special event
Thursday 31 August 2017
7:15am - 9:30am (Sydney time)
Museum of Contemporary Art