> For Organisations
Elevate is your highly successful in-person leadership program for up to 20 high potential women. Its results are unmatched – in fact, our clients have lifted their women in leadership targets as a direct result of Elevate.
- 50% of participants receive a promotion over the program, and feel that the program supported them to do this
- 91% of participants report that the program helped them to develop strategies to move past personal barriers
- 100% of participants believed the program provided them with the confidence to seek new opportunities, and believe that they can achieve great things as a result of the program
- 94% of participants believe the program has given them the strategies to operate as a senior leader within the organisation
- 100% of participants feel fully equipped with the tools and strategies to assist them in juggling work and life commitments, compared with 41% at program commencement
The program provides participants with huge success, confidence and the ability to operate at senior leadership level. It is also known for creating a ripple effect – some organisations have dubbed it a ‘tsunami effect’ – where participants are given the tools and know-how to empower other women across the business.
If you’re after a women in leadership program that creates role models and shifts culture, this is it.
ELEVATE SUPPORTS THE ORGANISATION TO:
- Create a cohort of female leaders with the confidence and capability to operate as senior leaders within the business
- Increase the pipeline of female talent ready to move into senior and executive leadership roles over time
- Create a supportive community of women at leadership level
- Establish a ‘ripple effect’, where participants support and encourage other women in the business to flourish
- Gain the support and engagement of senior leaders and line managers in overcoming the barriers to gender equity
- Increase the profile of women in leadership across the business
ELEVATE HAS TWO KEY FOCUS AREAS FOR PARTICIPANTS WITH 10 PROVEN OUTCOMES FOR THE WOMEN INVOLVED:
1. Support participants’ personal career development by enabling them to:
Gain confidence, resilience and capability to operate as senior leaders within the business
- Increase their visibility and profile among senior leaders in the business
- Establish sponsors and networks outside their area
- Define a meaningful career path that will offer long-term contribution the organisation
- Identify and capture career goals and the steps required to achieve these
- Develop strategies to move past personal barriers that impede success and enjoyment
- Build the confidence to seek new opportunities
2. Guide participants to be change agents within the organisation by enabling them to:
Create a supportive community of women who collaborate with one another and act as change champions within the business
- Establish a ‘ripple effect’, where participants act as role models for other women in the organisation and champions of change for gender diversity within the business
- Start to challenge the business to operate differently, where appropriate
Interested in talking to us further about this program, please fill out the form below - we'd love to chat.