> For Women and Men
What are the five best things about having breakfast with Inkling Women?
- A balanced breakfast - it's the first meal of the day, and sets you up to feel fresh and energised and ready to tackle that pesky task list back at the office
- Sophie & Gem will be MC'ing - they're our fabulous and fearless CEO and Founder (well almost fearless, we all have lizard voices right!)
- Exciting content with great take away tips and tricks - you'll be able to implement them straight after you walk out of the room
- Networking - we love networking, and we'll teach you how to do it even better
- Prize draw - great events have always got a business card draw, don't forget to bring yours along!
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Includes continental and hot breakfast options, mimosa on arrival and 1.5 hour workshop.
NOTE: we highly encourage both men and women to attend this special event
At the beginning of this year we held a sold out breakfast event in Adelaide for International Women's Day, and pledged to #BeBoldForChange with 100 other men and women.
Given the huge success of this event, we decided to bring back our breakfast and workshop combo with the theme of: 'Drive gender balance at leadership level’. We believe that we all have a role to play in achieving this, whether you are a man or a woman, in a leadership role or not. The event will focus on what you can do personally, and in your organisation, to rapidly lift the representation of women in leadership.
What the Breakfast will Cover:
At Inkling Women, we have worked with world-leading organisations like Google, PayPal, Atlassian, and Nissan. We have been told we have discovered the ‘secret sauce’ of increasing the percentage of women at leadership level and retaining high potential female talent. At our breakfast events we will share this secret sauce with you!
In what we promise to be a highly energised and interactive session, you will learn:
- Exactly what holds women back from putting their hands up to lead, and what is needed to convince managers to become inclusive people leaders
- A proven 7-point plan for increasing the percentage of women at leadership level
- Some tips and tricks to increase your own energy, effectiveness and enthusiasm at work
You will also get to hear from a carefully selected panel of leaders who are taking bold action both personally, and within their organisations, to increase the representation of women in leadership positions.
"Gemma has been inspirational. I have held many positions over the years, however I have still learnt something key and relevant to me at every session with Gemma." Sheila Brown
"Gemma spoke inspirationally in building resilience in work and life. Her responses to off-the-cuff questions showed her great knowledge in building positive wellbeing. Thank you!" Georgie Clark
"And wow us Soph did! To those who know her it will come as no surprise that Soph had PepsiCo staff literally jumping around the room because they were so energized and engaged! It was an amazing session with a massive impact that has left our team talking- and better yet thinking! Massive thanks for such a fabulous session!" Anon
"Gemma was an excellent presenter – very engaging with a message that really rang true. Thank you for arranging this wonderful event." Anon
Subscribed? We've just sent you an email - remember to confirm your submission to receive updates from us.