Release the Clutter
Do you feel like you need to achieve more and have more, and that this will bring you greater satisfaction in life?
What if this was a myth?
Did you know that people only use 40% of their living space, and less than 20% of the 'stuff' in their drawers and cupboards?
I recently watched a fantastic documentary called Minimalism. It is full of powerful messages; one being that when the creators got rid of the drive to have more, they were actually incredibly happy. This resonated with me because not long ago I realised that I wanted to live by the beach; I wanted to smell the sea air and swim in the mornings. So, I sold my house and moved into a small apartment, which meant getting rid of a lot of my furniture, clothes and other possessions.
What I’ve noticed is that I feel so much clearer and lighter without having all this stuff taking up space in my life! However, minimalism isn’t just about physical possessions; it also applies to your relationships and the activities you choose to invest your time in.
In this episode of InklingTV, I share with you my tips for applying the principles of minimalism to your own life.
Twinkling for the week
“Choose your possessions, ideas, relationships and activities wisely” @InklingWomen #InklingTV
and the Inkling Women team
Follow us on: Facebook + Instagram!
Do you feel like it’s time to take the next step in your career?
Or that you want to have greater impact in your organisation?
Want more spark and confidence in your life in general?
In October and November we're running our transformative two day leadership program, Ignite, in Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne. Ignite will dramatically increase your confidence, resilience, and ability to be an impactful leader within your organisation.
Sydney - 3rd & 4th October
Adelaide - 17th & 18th October
Melbourne - 1st & 2nd November
What do other women have to say about Ignite?
I am so grateful that my workplace invested in me to attend this course. I feel much more confident to tackle my career development and be more effective at work. I can now use my strengths to have the career I want, rather than worrying about what I’m not good enough at. It was the best thing I have done for myself in a long time and I know I will take these learnings with me for the rest of my career. Cannot thank Inkling enough for developing such a brilliant program. - Nadia
The Ignite course is life-changing. If you want to make a change to improve your confidence, effectiveness and authenticity, then do this course! I found it incredibly motivating and it not only benefits the individual but the organisation as well. Let people see how great you really are by learning how to show your true self in a confident, exciting and effective manner. – Kelsea
What does the Ignite involve?
- Prior to the workshop you will:
- Complete two leadership diagnostics, the StrengthsFinder 2.0 and the Ignite 360 survey, to help you identify your natural strengths and development opportunities
- Consider your current career challenges and objectives and develop a career plan that will be explored during the workshop
- During the workshop you will:
- Adopt a strengths-based approach and learn how to utilise your unique combination of strengths
- Develop an authentic leadership style
- Build your resilience to effectively manage stress, work-life balance, and self-doubt
- Learn to communicate in a way that is clear, assertive and inspiring
- Plan for outstanding success
- Network and build connections with other passionate, like-minded women in the workshop
- After the workshop:
- 1-2 months later there will be a group coaching session. This gives you the opportunity to reconnect with your facilitator and other participants, ask questions, and troubleshoot any challenges that are you have faced since Ignite
If this sounds like what you and your career need, click below for more details and to book your spot!