Are you ready to immerse yourself in deep growth and reflection, while releasing toxins and stress from your body?
An experience to unlock your true potential. Are you ready to deeply rejuvenate yourself so that you can launch into new levels of success, joy and fulfilment? This is a very intimate retreat for a small group of women in Bali.
This 7-day retreat experience will enlighten your senses, teach you things about yourself you never knew you could experience, and give you time to create more success, joy and love in your life.
Are you sick of waking up tired and want to rid your body of stress and toxins that have built up over time? Do you want to get clear on the life and career you want to build, and plan how to make it a reality?
Think daily spa treatments overlooking a luscious rainforest, yoga, meditation, one-on-one coaching with our CEO, visioning activities to help you plan the life and career you really want and beautiful organic meals and daily sharing with other women in our group. All delivered in a five-star property where every detail is covered. And, we will have the whole retreat for our group's private use.
You will experience true VIP treatment; every night a schedule will be placed on your bed at turndown detailing the activities for the next day. You will be loved and nurtured, with every decision considered, so all you need to do is focus on relaxing your body and dreaming about what you want to create.
You will have plenty of time to be on your own and simply relax, along with special activities designed by our CEO to help you vision and expand your thinking about what you want and what is possible. There will also be other wonderful like-minded women to connect and share the journey with.
Hi, I'm Sophie Hampel - CEO and Director of Inkling Women, Australia's premier supplier in
transformational leadership programs for women, and innovative and inclusive leadership programs for organisations.
I would like to personally invite you to join me in Bali in 2018.
I am a tremendously sought after coach, facilitator and speaker because of my ability to challenge women to be their very best within a safe and warm environment. Having worked with thousands of women across Australia, I understand the challenges that women face and how to overcome them. As a registered psychologist with a Masters in Organisational Psychology, I deeply understand how to enhance motivation, engagement and performance in work and life.
Reaching your full potential
At Inkling we are committed to inspiring women to live extraordinary lives and careers. We work with over 5,000 women every year to step up, speak up and lead. Because of this, we understand the challenges that women face in trying to create the life they want.
One of the most common things we hear from women is that they wish they had more time; they are rushing between work and life, life and work, and that this is impacting their health and happiness. Trapped in this vicious cycle, women often find it incredibly difficult to make change in areas important to them. They are too tired, too stressed or don't have the skills required to create a life that will bring increased success, energy and joy.
The pressure of day-to-day life in our modern world creates a build up of stress and toxins in the body. Only deep rest and rejuvenation practices can shift this; allowing us to come back into the world with new enthusiasm, energy and impact.
When you clear stress and toxins from the body, your mind opens to new possibilities. You are able to more clearly vision and plan for a future that excites and challenges you to fulfill your potential.
The only challenge is that REAL rest and rejuvenation is rarely experienced and so the body never gets to heal and those potential plans don't get created or executed.
We have designed our retreat with all of this in mind. We want you to heal, grow and connect with yourself and also be inspired by other like-minded women, who are on the same journey of self-development and growth. We want you to be inspired and challenged by our CEO to be your absolute best. We want you to experience the healing and nourishing effects of Ayurveda; the oldest form of natural healthcare science.
The highlights of our Bali retreat include:
- Daily guided walks, yoga and meditation classes
- 90-120 minutes per day of spa treatments (tailored to your specific health and wellbeing needs)
- Initial health consultation with the in-residence doctor, who will tailor your 7-day program to your specific health and wellbeing needs
- Regular health consultations to assess your progress and responses to the program
- One-on-one coaching with Sophie to get clear on your priorities, goals and visions
- Daily visioning activities (a mixture of individual and group work) where you will:
- Clarify your priorities
- Challenge your thinking about the life you want to create and how to do it
- Reconnect with your body and soul
- Learn tools to live a more healthy and self-loving life that is tailored to your specific health and lifestyle needs
- Daily time on your own in your own villa (will give you activities to help you connect with yourself and spend some time visioning your life – filling a journal)
- Daily time to connect with wonderful and like-minded women
All your questions answered
What’s included in the retreat?
- 7 Nights Private Luxury Villa accommodation at Sukhavati Retreat, located just outside of Ubud, Bali
- An Ayurvedic consultation and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow up consultation throughout your stay
- 90 minutes every day of spa treatments tailored to your specific health and wellbeing needs + 3 luxurious facials and foot massages
- Twice daily yoga sessions, daily meditation and guided walks
- Two x one-on-one coaching sessions + daily visioning activities with Sophie Hampel to create new levels of success and joy
- All of your healthy gourmet meals, freshly prepared everyday + fresh juices and herbal teas as desired
- Welcome pack on arrival with a journal, self-development guide and other goodies
- Return airport transfers to and from Sukhavati
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection
What is the investment?
Registration includes everything listed above. Activities, rooms, all meals, and all coaching. (Airfare and ground transport not included). Please contact Brylee McFarlane at email@example.com or 0403 626 161 to learn more.
Tell me more about the property?
The retreat is Sukhavati Ayurvedic Retreat. The property is incredible; the moment you step inside the magical energy caresses you like a warm bath. The staff are simply beautiful, their warm and loving nature will support you to heal. The food is incredibly tasty, nourishing and cleansing for your body.
What if I have to cancel after I book?
All bookings are final – as we mentioned space is limited to a small group. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance as soon as you have purchased your flights and spot at the retreat.
For all other questions, contact Brylee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 626 161 – we’d be happy to answer any questions you have.
What people say about working with Sophie:
Sophie helped me define what gave me fire in the morning and enabled me to action my dreams. I went from being extremely frustrated, to being delighted, happy and excited to go to work. I’m achieving more than I ever have, and I have an incredible amount of responsibility and feel like I’m flying.
- Senior leader, Google
Sophie is great. She can really get to the heart of what is holding people back very quickly – and provides simple and practical solutions. She is fantastic!
- Mary, Department of Premier and Cabinet
Sophie demonstrated a compassionate yet honest approach to giving sometimes confronting personal feedback, which was backed up by a deep knowledge. She was a friendly, enthusiastic and engaged facilitator.
- Michael Dodd, Beach Energy
And wow us Sophie did! To those who know her it will come as no surprise that Sophie had PepsiCo staff literally jumping around the room because they were so energised and engaged! It was an amazing session with a massive impact that has left our team talking and better yet thinking! Massive thanks for such a fabulous session!
- Senior leader, PepsiCo
Authentic and enthusiastic. Really gets everyone involved and feeling comfortable.
- Rachel Fitton, Return to Work
Sophie is a warm, generous spirit, clearly very knowledgeable about her field of psychology and delivers her work with great passion and energy. It is impossible not to be invigorated in her presence.
- Kim Hemsley, SAHMRI